Five Must-Watch Webinars to Help Make 2024 Your Best Year Yet
The end of the year is just around the corner, which means time to start building strategic plans, setting priorities, establishing goals and ultimately ensuring everything is ready and in place for success in the year ahead. One great way to make sure you cover your bases – listen to the experts.
To help you make 2024 your best year yet, we’ve compiled our top five webinars from the last 12 months, where you can watch PR and communications industry experts from across disciplines, as they address everything from top challenges and key opportunities to best practices and thoughtful perspectives. Watch the videos below if you want to feel inspired and energized about the New Year.
- AI Trends 2024: What's Ahead for PR and Comms?: Our panel took a closer look at the artificial intelligence trends expected next year – and how they will affect the PR and comms industry. Experts from the renowned Chartered Institute of Public Relations and Hill+Knowlton Strategies joined Cision’s in-house Director of AI strategy and broadcaster and communications consultant Genelle Aldred to reflect on how AI shaped the industry in 2023 and what that means for the year ahead,. Beyond the infinite opportunities and challenges posed by AI, you’ll also learn more about how AI is impacting the news cycle and how you can navigate the continuing developments in this technology.
- How to Navigate the Evolving Media Landscape: Perspectives from Top Journalists: Take a deeper dive into the findings from our 2023 State of the Media Report. This esteemed panel of journalists, whose credits include Mo News, Android Digital, GBH News, Bloomberg, CBS, Yahoo!Finance and Boston Herald, give it to us straight – sharing their top priorities and concerns, and outlining what they want (and need) from PR and comms professionals to build meaningful partnerships.
- Keeping the Seat You've Earned: Industry Leaders on New Best Practices: Moderated by PRWeek’s Gideon Fidelzeid, communications leaders from Ford Motor Company, NBCUniversal, and Cision share their key takeaways from the 2023 Global Comms Report. Touching on everything from elevating your relationship with the C-suite and creating effective content to demonstrating value through comms measurement, this is a conversation you don’t want to miss.
- Measurement 101: Demonstrating the value of PR efforts is top of mind for us all – it can be complicated, but it’s also critical. Make sense of it all with Measurement 101 featuring Cision Insights Directors, Alex Alsworth and Camille Rollason, as they talk about the importance of PR measurement and share best practices to demonstrate PR’s impact on business objectives.
- AI and the Future of Comms Teams: Get answers to the question we’ve all been asking - how will comms teams be transformed by AI in the future? Leaders from across Cision provide actionable insight on how the required skills will change for comms pros as AI continues to mature and what it means for the next generation moving into the workforce.
Fill out the form to access all these on-demand webinars now.