– Top Tier Publications (New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN, BuzzFeed & More).
– Non-Traditional Contacts and Outlets (social media influencers, analysts, research firms).
– Editorial Calendars (planned industry & topical coverage).
– Pitching tips & direct quotes.
– Biographical information.
– Direct outlet/contact information including email address
– Social Channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and more).
As my marketing and public relations firm grew, efficiency and time management became paramount. Researching individual reporters to find their contact information was quite cumbersome. Cision’s media database allows us to quickly identify and procure contact information for reporters who are potential fits for our clients. As we’ve continued growing, Cision has become integral to how we deliver results for our clients. Cision has paid for itself and then some.
Incorrect information? Clear the form.
Please enter a valid Email
1-312-922-2400from 8 AM - 5 PM CT