From earnings to ESG, Cision offers IR pros easy solutions for financial news
NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- As the year draws to a close and earnings season looms – as well as planning content for 2023 – Cision PR Newswire is offering two complimentary resources to help public relations and investor relations professionals craft messaging that generates visibility and engagement.
1. Webinar: Navigating the Next Earnings Season: Trends, Updates and Insights for a Smooth Reporting Cycle
On Tuesday, Dec. 13 at 1:00 p.m. CST, financial experts from Cision, IR Magazine and Donnelly Financial will come together for a webinar designed to address top investor relations trends, key data from industry research, and the do's and don'ts of effectively communicating earnings reports.
- Tim Human, Senior Reporter at IR Magazine
- Bridget Hughes, Vice President, Corporate Governance & Compliance Services, Global Capital Markets at Donnelley Financial (DFIN)
- Glenn Frates, RVP Customer Content Services at Cision
Attendees will walk away with best practices for:
- Distributing Earnings Releases – discover ways to improve visibility, maintain a positive brand image and ensure accuracy.
- Filings and Regulatory Compliance – review options for disclosure management, including software tools, and get up to date on SEC regulations affecting public companies in 2023.
- Preparing for Earnings Calls – learn how companies are innovating their earnings call format to ensure their message resonates with investors, analysts and other stakeholders.
"Best practices intended to increase visibility and effectively engage media are always evolving – particularly when it comes to communicating around earnings – and it can be hard to keep up for even the most seasoned PR and IR communicators," says Glenn Frates, Regional Vice President of Distribution at Cision. "I'm excited for the opportunity to shed some light on the current state of investor relations communications with Bridget and Tim, who both bring a wealth of knowledge and insight to the discussion."
All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar on demand for easy playback or to share with colleagues
2. Checklist: Preparing Your Earnings Release
Whether creating your first earnings release or your 91st, there are a lot of moving parts to keep track of. Cision's downloadable checklist makes it easy for IR professionals to know what they need to include, what they need to leave out, and how to get it in front of the right audiences.
3. About Cision PR Newswire's Investor Relations Solutions
Cision's suite of IR solutions is designed to streamline the critical aspects of your shareholder communications, including:
- Simple & Effective Disclosure
- Automated & Integrated Investor Websites
- Stress-Free Investor Events
- Strong Reliability & Security
- Rigorous Compliance
Learn more at: www.cision.com/investor-relations
About PR Newswire
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
For questions, contact the team at email@example.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3-ways-to-deliver-engaging-investor-relations-content-in-2023-301699489.html
SOURCE Cision Ltd.