Measuring Up to the Moment
Entering 2020, PR had already established itself as a trusted adviser to top management. That status, however, is reaching a new level this year. 85% of survey respondents said the C-suite sought the counsel of comms even more after COVID-19 hit the U.S.
PRWeek and Cision's fourth annual Comms Report reveals the old and new obstacles the PR industry is facing, and how once more PR is rising to the challenge while proving its worth to the C-suite and on the bottom line.
Download the Report to Learn;
- Emerging obstacles and opportunities for comms teams
- Overcoming challenges with technology, data and analytics
- The most effective channels and influencers for impacting consumer behavior
- The unique differences between agency in-house perspectives
- PR's growing role in the C-suite