The Path to Progress
For the third straight year, Cision partnered with PRWeek to survey more than 500 senior-level PR and marketing professionals in seven countries to uncover recent shifts and advancements in communications.
The 2019 Global Comms Report showcases the survey results and our findings, including the biggest challenges PR pros face and how they overcome them with data and technology.
Download the Report to Learn About:
- The story gets stronger — A mix of modern and traditional tactics are boosting earned media's status
- The real challenge — Highlighting comms toughest obstacles to achieving C-suite relevance
- Deciphering the data — Discovering the right information to measure and impact bottom lines
- Sway over spending; — Identifying the influencers who most impact consumer activity
- Changing the channel — Notable movement on the social platforms most relevant to brands
- Where the money goes — Comms spending is changing, both how much and where it goes