We surveyed over 2,700 journalists from all over the world for our 12th annual State of the Media Report – and, boy, is it a doozy! In addition to giving us an insider look at the evolving media landscape, these reporters spilled the tea on everything from their biggest challenges and pet peeves to how PR pros can get better coverage.
Key takeaways include info on:
- How the events of 2020 continue to affect the media
- The factors shaping how journalists work with PR pros
- Trust (or lack thereof) in the media
- Technology's influence on the way reporters cover stories
- Do’s and don’ts for press releases and pitches
Learn about these topics and other industry trends through the eyes of journalists, and get the insight you need to turn journalists’ challenges into your opportunities.