Why Does ESG Matter? Because It Matters to Your Stakeholders
The public interest in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues has skyrocketed in recent years. As companies prioritize ESG, they’re relying on their communications teams to bring awareness to these initiatives.
For many, communicating ESG is still uncharted territory; however, Cision is here to help you navigate it. In the spirt of ESG, which is all about giving back – to communities, to consumers, to the planet – we’re giving you some of our favorite resources related to ESG communications – all in one toolkit.
Download the ESG toolkit to receive these hand-picked resources:
- Do’s and Don’ts for ESG Communications: A Quick and Easy Tip Sheet
- Measuring Stakeholder Perceptions of the “S” in ESG: A Study in Partnership with IPR
- ESG Trendsetters to Watch: Real-life Examples of Companies Getting ESG Right
- How is ESG Impacting Your Story and Overall Narrative?On-Demand Webinar
- Q3 ESG Report: An Overview of the Top ESG Stories from Q3
- Impact of ESG on Real Estate: An Industry Report
- Success Study: Bacardi’s ‘Good Spirited’ Sustainability Initiative
Use this toolkit to inform your ESG communications strategy for 2022 and beyond.