Times of uncertainty — be they due to economic, geopolitical or supply chain forces — call for public relations and comms professionals to create proactive messaging strategies that enable them to respond quickly but thoughtfully, instilling trust in their audiences.
We recently discussed how 5 major billion-dollar industries have pivoted their comms strategies in these changing times and shared insights for preparing your messaging, strategy and measurement.
- Automotive: With electric vehicles gaining traction in the marketplace, why brands are focused on education, range anxiety and lower costs.
- Financial Services: Speaking to matters of ESG while some investors seek higher returns amid the energy crisis.
- Retail: Addressing the shift from “‘want”’ to “‘need”’ in terms of consumer spending.
- Tech: Re-focusing on values, owned moments, and why folks should really love a brand.
- Travel: How staffing and consumer concerns have helped to mitigate negative sentiment.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from these industry experts and how your communications strategy can position your organization to thrive—even in these times of uncertainty.
Kai oversees Cision’s media analysis unit in the US, including the sectors technology, financial services, logistics, industrial, aerospace and defense.
Prior to his current position, Kai managed and grew PRIME Research’s premium automotive accounts in Europe for 15 years and played a key role in the successful business expansion to the Asia-Pacific region and across the Americas.
Meet the Panelists
With almost 10 years at Cision, Alison has developed expertise within the Automotive sector, curating and growing global measurement programs.
Brand reputation, integrated media measurement and audience resonance are her focus areas when assisting automakers with proactive communication strategies.
In his 14 years at Cision, Josh has led and developed global measurement programs for leading brands across sectors.
As the media landscape evolves, he is focused on helping brands find creative solutions to reach their ideal audience, amplify key messaging and respond to threats and opportunities.