This job leads, coordinates and manages the daily operations of the Client Success (Ontario or Quebec) department to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of service to optimize and operationalize media monitoring and database platforms in support of their business goals.
- Facilitates the implementation and success of our client experience strategy and its associated processes for assigned markets within Ontario or Quebec.
- Leads, coaches and manages a team of 4 – 10 employees within the Client Success team. Directly manages Client Success Managers (CSMs) and performance management and disciplinary decisions for these roles.
- Makes hiring decisions for the Client Success team.
- Oversees the efficient assignment of CSMs daily to ensure seamless management of new and existing clients to company’s platform product offerings within assigned markets.
- Orchestrates the delivery of efficient and responsive service, including but not limited to; account set-up, change requests, day-to-day account management, invoice inquiries and technical issues for clients.
- Troubleshoots escalated platform/database issues and finds appropriate solutions.
- Analyzes escalated missed and irrelevant clips in clients’ reports and makes recommendations on proposed solutions.
- Coordinates escalated issues between monitoring, production and clients’ needs.
- Monitors and reports team’s activities in Salesforce and ensures proper tracking and performs ad hoc reports for the Director, Client Success.
- Assumes a lead role and serves as the local advocate throughout the implementation of cloud platform customers.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Communications or Public Relations or a related field is required. Expertise working within a SaaS based company is an asset.
- Minimum 5 years experience in account management is required, with at least 3 years expertise managing a client services team in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge in Salesforce or similar CRM software is required.
- Working knowledge of public relations/communications principles and best practices, social media and SaaS applications/platforms is required.
- Fluency in English & French, written and oral is required.
- Advanced customer service and communication skills to create a positive client experience with each client interaction. Expertise to step in and turn around inquiries and challenges to resolution within established protocol and procedures.
- Advanced listening and verbal communication skills, with strong relationship building and influence skills. Ability to provide constructive feedback and lead difficult conversations.
- Advanced time management, attention to detail and organizational skills. Adaptable and flexible with an ability to respond to changing work priorities, pressures and demands.
- Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills with an ability to understand client needs or problems and respond clearly and concisely.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.