Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
We are looking for a candidate who’s proactive, cheerful & independent to work as a team contributor for the growing team in Asia-Pacific. The Marketing Executive, APAC is responsible for supporting PR Newswire’s revenue-generating efforts in the Asia-Pacific region (excluding mainland China) through executing effective and results-focused marketing campaigns that fuel demand generation activity. This position will receive guidance and supervision from Regional Marketing Manager, APAC, but should be able to execute campaigns with a medium level of autonomy.
The role can be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore. #LI-SS1
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and execute regional/local campaigns and field programs in accordance with agreed objectives, positioning and messaging. This includes PR Newswire-hosted events, sponsored events, content, product launches, promotion campaigns, and other initiatives
- Collaborate with the regional marketing team to drive awareness and attendance for events, content campaigns, and field marketing activities
- Work with various associations and other member-based organizations to develop and implement joint/co-branded marketing programs/promotions to increase awareness and usage of PR Newswire’s solutions
- Assist in analyzing performance in each channel to gather data, understand trends, and determine areas for improvement
- Manage third-party vendors as appropriate
- Determine marketing collateral and promotional product needs; work with vendors to create, order, and distribute as needed
- Collaborate with different business units (sales, product management, operations, finance, etc.) to achieve business objectives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Communications, journalism, marketing, or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in B2B field marketing or event management
- Hands-on experience in managing marketing campaigns and lead-generation initiatives
- Good project management and organizational skills, and keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must. Good command of Mandarin is also preferred
- Ability to think creatively and have a keen eye for visual design. Basic knowledge of designing applications such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop is a plus but not a must
- Experience with SFDC, marketing and event technology platforms preferred
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.