Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Insights Project Director has overall responsibility for delivery of an agreed measurement and analysis service across a portfolio of the organisation’s highest profile customers. They build strong relationships with key contacts and internal stakeholders to ensure the ongoing success of programmes and to maximise opportunities for innovation and growth.
The Insights Project Director is a subject matter expert and service champion, with a detailed understanding of analysis theory, industry best practice and Cision’s internal processes and systems.
They utilise their expertise in support of the Sales Team and will attend pitches, customer events and industry seminars. They play an active role in scoping new services and can advise PR and communications practitioners on how to maximise the effectiveness of their analysis programmes. They are internal and external educators supporting efforts to promote the power and value of Insights.
The Project Director provides operational support to the Operations Management team. They are accountable for identifying and developing talent and will lead on key initiatives within the department. They will have a clear understanding of and contribute to the department strategic road map and will drive activities that help to achieve improvements against Key Performance Indicators. As subject matter experts they will also contribute to regional and global business transformation projects and initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that services within portfolio perform in accordance with the department’s key performance indicators.
- Managing the internal analysis production team on their accounts to ensure that agreed activities are carried out, quality standards are maintained, deliverables are fulfilled, and deadlines are met.
- Across portfolio, builds strong relationships with clients, drives innovation, ensures ongoing alignment of services to client needs and works with the commercial teams to identify threats and opportunities.
- Supports Sales Team activity to maximise opportunities for new business, including attending pitches, briefing meetings and providing guidance for RFPs.
- Supports the Insights Service Delivery Managers to oversee the successful onboarding of high-profile clients within relevant team in accordance with the onboarding workflow.
- Line management responsibilities for a pool of Research Analyst and Senior Research Analysts.
- Shared responsibility for creating cost calculators and managing the associated workflow.
- Supports the accomplishment of corporate strategic plans that achieve high impact and significant improvements in organizational performance.
- Plays an active role in the recruitment process, liaising with HR to identify and screen candidates.
- Leads in interviews and makes recruitment decisions for junior hires.
- Keeps up to date on industry developments.
- Attends client and industry events and represents Cision as an authoritative voice on analysis best practice.
- Drives and encourages best practice and innovation in the department through forums, training sessions and other communication channels.
- Contributes to the delivery and development of the analysis training programme.
- Performs under minimal supervision with accountability for specific goals/objectives.
- Works with the Head of Insights Service Delivery and Insights Service Delivery Managers to develop performance improvement targets for quality, service, and efficiency of the operation.
- Demonstrates problem solving, leadership, conflict management, and team building skills to ensure a productive work environment and achievement of goals.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Achieve targeted production accuracy through process improvement and team management.
- Successful identification of talent and onboarding of new starters.
- Contribute to improved Analysis business profitability.
- Support commercial teams to maximise opportunities for growth and new business.
- Regular attendance and contribution to industry and client events.
- Drive improved NPS scores for the business.
- Deliver improved on-time delivery of services through more efficient process and team management.
- Increase right first-time production and eliminate waste from the operation.
- Act as a role model within the department, promoting best practice and actively supporting the Head of Insights Service Delivery to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
What you will get:
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras – retail discounts
- Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
*** Our recruitment process in entirely remote for your safety! ***
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.