Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
A Project Specialist serving as the primary contact for clients for the implementation of PR Newswire’s web-based software. Serving as the liaison between the client and the Rooms web developers to implement the new site, while working with all PRN departments during and after the projects to ensure client needs are met.
- Responsible for serving as the primary contact on microsite implementations from the time the project has been submitted until completion.
- Communicate with clients on status and manage deadlines to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Quality assurance of implemented websites before presenting to clients.
- Diagnose and duplicate customer reported problems and manage the resolution of the problem – including ability to communicate with technical team to troubleshoot.
- Establishing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Provide on-going updates to internal and external stakeholders throughout implementation process.
- Gathering background information & elements needed to produce websites.
- Create engaging mock ups to demonstrate site and design capabilities
- Handling client issues/concerns (e.g. billing, bugs, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Prioritize urgent client requests and escalation of issues to appropriate support resources where required.
- Serve as a liaison between Web Engagement group and other PRN divisions to ensure project is moving forward successfully
- Participate in weekly team meetings and other client-related meetings as directed.
- Regularly making suggestions on strategies, new products & features.
- Administrative tasks, updating internal project management system.
- Assist development team with testing when required.
- Manage the implementers’ day-to-day schedules and shift schedule throughout the day as necessary.
- Proactively follow up with clients for out-standing requests.
- Reports to Client Services Manager to determine additional tasks, responsibilities, and schedules.
- 2-3 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to handle fast-paced, projects and demanding clients
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Project Management and/or Technical Support of web-based content management system preferred.
- Strong understanding of web site technology and design
- Experience working in a variety of Content Management Systems
- Superior telephone etiquette & professional written skills a must.
- Strong problem-solving and attention to detail skills. Ability to solve problems independently and work well with various team members
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and to visualize their applications and benefits
- Self-motivated and works independently with a keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of the Web industry and technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues/projects at one time and communicate status and resolution effectively and in a timely manner. Must be comfortable multi-tasking.
- Communicate with all levels of internet users from basic to advanced skills
- Highly skilled in verbal and written communication and comfortable interacting with people at all levels of client organizations
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.