Top 10 Most Influential Magazine Journalists Covering the Environment on Twitter
Earth Day is April 22 and we want to help usher in this month by focusing on the environment! Many environmental issues are front-page news nowadays and the following journalists continue to keep us up to date on the issues, news, and policies affecting our planet. Here are the top 10 most influential journalists on Twitter covering the environment for consumer magazines. Metrics were pulled April 5, 2019 and may change over time.
1. Rebecca Leber – Reporter, Mother Jones – 22,950
2. Emily Atkin – Staff Writer, New Republic – 15,769
3. Jeff Goodell – Contributing Editor, Rolling Stone – 8,327
4. Brian Clark Howard – Senior Writer & Editor, National Geographic Magazine – 7,507
5. Craig Welch – Senior Writer, National Geographic Magazine – 6,814
6. Cliff Feigenbaum – Publisher & Managing Editor, The Greenmoney Journal – 5,113
7. Jason Mark – Editor in Chief, Sierra - 4,839
8. Matt Simon – Staff Writer, Wired – 4,390
9. Ry Rivard – Staff Writer, Voice of San Diego – 4,315
10. Daniel Stone – Contributing Writer, National Geographic – 4,194
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.