March 08, 2019
/ by Cision Media Research
Happy International Women's Day! Inasmuch as we would love to recognize all the amazing women that have shaped the world, we don't have quite that much time. Instead, let's take a look at the top 10 most influential feminist bloggers on Twitter who are helping society #BalanceforBetter! Metrics were pulled March 8,2019 and may change over time.
1. Melissa McEwan - Shakesville, Editor in Chief - 76,198
2. Katherine Handcock - A Mighty Girl, Blogger - 37,591
3. Evette Dionne - Bitch Blog!, Editor in Chief - 26,904
4. Anita Sarkeesian - Feminist Frequency, Executive Director - 26,574
5. Veronica Arreola - Viva La Feminista, Blogger - 7,704
6. Lori Adelman - Feministing, Executive Director, Partnerships - 7,095
7. Julie Zeilinger - FBomb, Editor - 7,071
8. Jarrah Hodge - Women At Warp, Podcast Host & Blogger - 5,309
9. Mahroh Jahangiri - Feministing, Editor - 3,456
10. Fannie Wolfe - Fannie's Room, Blogger - 3,030
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-877-297-8912from 8 AM - 5 PM CT