As part of our Social Impact Series at Cision that addresses critical social topics and provides a space to listen and make a difference, we recently brought together a panel of experts covering the war in Ukraine.
This conversation brought authentic points of view to educate more on what’s happening in Ukraine now and what we can expect. As the war continues to progress at a steady pace, we are committed to sharing important information and perspectives to educate one another during very difficult times that impact our communities.
Thank you to our participating speakers and panelists:
- Opening Remarks, Katie Tod, Marketing Director, UK, Cision
- Moderator, Natalia Chown, Sr. Director, Strategic Partnerships, Cision
- Q&A Moderator, Vlad Bazikalov, MBA, Sales Director - Emerging Markets, Cision
- Wojciech Surmacz, President of the Polish Press Agency
- Robert Sherman, Network Correspondent, NewsNation
- Ievgen Matiushenko, Staff Journalist and Editor, UKRINFORM
- David Brennan, Diplomatic Correspondent at Newsweek