Business and financial news site Quartz has several new faces in its offices around the world:
- Sari Zeidler has joined the outlet as global growth editor charged with expanding readership outside the United States.
- Elijah Wolfson will join Quartz July 25 as a deputy editor in charge of health and science coverage based in San Francisco.
- Eshe Nelson will also start July 25 as a markets and economics reporter based in London.
- Alice Truong, Quartz’s Silicon Valley correspondent since 2014, will transfer to Hong Kong this fall to take a position as deputy growth editor for Asia and India.
- Georgia Frances King has joined the outlet’s New York newsroom as ideas editor.
Get a new kind of global business news by following on Twitter.
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
Don't miss an article!