Media company, CQ Roll Call is going through staff changes that include some members leaving and others being promoted. It was recently announced that Kris Vesselman would take on the top position as editor in chief. Other changes include:
- Phyllis Jordan leaves Roll Call as its congressional editor.
- David Hawkings has been promoted to senior congressional editor as Jordan’s replacement.
- Warren Rojas leaves Roll Call as “Heard on the Hill” columnist and lifestyle writer.
- Gillian Roberts becomes CQ.com and Roll Call’s visual reporting editor, a new role at the company.
- Adriel Bettelheim will expand her role by serving as managing editor for both CQ and Roll Call.
- David Meyers moves to the role of vice president of business operations.
Follow Roll Call on Twitter.
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
Don't miss an article!