- Dan Eggen will move into the role of White House editor after overseeing campaign coverage.
- Dave Clarke will be deputy White House editor, previously a deputy editor on the national desk.
- Philip Rucker assumes the role of White House bureau chief, previously a national political correspondent.
- Jenna Johnson joins as a White House reporter, previously lead correspondent covering Trump campaign.
- Abby D. Phillip joins as a White House reporter; she previously covered the Clinton campaign.
- John Wagner joins as a White House reporter; he has been covering the Clinton, Sanders and O’Malley campaigns.
Follow The Washington Post on Twitter.
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.