Cision’s research department makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! Here are the latest moves to keep your media lists up to date and on point. All CisionScoops reflect original reporting from the Media Research team; if you have a scoop, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CisionScoop: Rose Marie Walano has joined the Rachael Ray Show as senior digital editor. She was previously a style and beauty writer for US Weekly Online.
- CisionScoop: Vanity Fair welcomed Nicole Sperling as the new Hollywood correspondent. She most recently was a senior writer at Entertainment Weekly.
- Jessica Bennett will begin a new role as gender editor for The New York Times on Oct 30. She was previously a contributing writer since 2012, and is the author of Feminist Fight Club, a guide for fighting sexism in the workplace.
- The Associated Press in Washington adds Zeke Miller to the team as a White House reporter. He most recently covered the same beat for TIME since last November.
- Theresa Tamkins has begun her role as the health editor at Buzzfeed. She was previously the head of the digital health desk at Time Inc.
- MSNBC has given Kasie Hunt her own show. Entitled Kasie DC, the show debuts on Oct. 15 and will air Sunday nights at 7 pm ET. Hunt will continue as a Capitol Hill correspondent for NBC News.
- Jenn Mann has joined InStyle as its first ever sex columnist, penning Hump Day with Dr. Jenn. She is also the host of VH1’s Couple’s Therapy.
- A new podcast entitled Secrets of Wealthy Women debuts for the The Wall Street Journal, hosted by personal finance journalist Veronica Dagher. She also has hosted WSJ’s Watching Your Wealth podcast.
- Senior producer Robert Gifford has been promoted to managing editor of CBSN. He has been with the network since November 2011, and previously worked for Bloomberg Television and MSNBC.
- WNJU-TV, the Telemundo affiliate in New York, has a new evening anchor, Edgardo Del Villar as of Oct 23. Del Villar has worked as a news correspondent for Telemundo’s Al Rojo Vivo con María Celeste, and as fill-in anchor for Un Nuevo Dia and Noticias Telemundo.
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.