Cision’s research department makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! Here are the latest moves to keep your media lists up to date and on point. All CisionScoops reflect original reporting from the Media Research team; if you have a scoop, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CisionScoop: Anne Vorrasi is the new senior lifestyle editor for Romper. She was previously with InStyle for six years, where she was also the lifestyle editor.
- CisionScoop: Fox News Channel has said goodbye to senior health producer Paula Rizzo. Rizzo started at FOX as a health producer, and moved up to her most recent position in 2010.
- Kyle Anderson returns to ELLE as their new executive fashion director. Anderson’s previous role with ELLE was senior accessories editor. Most recently, he was Marie Claire’s style & accessories director.
- Lockhart Steele, most recently editorial director of Vox Media, has parted ways with the organization. Steele founded the Curbed family of websites, including Eater, Curbed and Racked, which was acquired by Vox in 2013.
- The Caracass Bureau of the Associated Press welcomes Scott Smith as its newest correspondent. He was previously a correspondent for the AP in Fresno, California.’
- Laura Hudson has joined The Verge as culture editor. Hudson previously served as the online entertainment and culture editor for Wired.com. Prior to that, she was the editor in chief of ComicsAlliance.com.
- POLITICO has launched a new podcast, entitled POLITICO Money. It will be hosted by Ben White, who is also the chief economics correspondent for POLITICO and POLITICO PRO. In the past, White has written for The New York Times, The Financial Times and The Washington Post.
- Phil Landeros is now senior executive producer for Atlanta’s CBS46 WGCL-TV. Landeros has spent the last 5 years as executive producer for WOFL-TV in Orlando, Florida.
- NBC’s WBAL-TV in Baltimore welcomes Theo Hayes as a weekend morning anchor and reporter. She was previously anchoring and reporting for MWBF-TV in Myrtle Beach.
- Sam Boykin has been named managing editor of the Sacramento Business Journal. Boykin comes to the Journal with over 20 years of writing and editing experience from Lake Norman Magazine, The Mecklenburg Times and The Enquirer-Journal. h/t Talking Biz News
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.