Cision’s research department makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! Here are the latest moves to keep your media lists up to date and on point. All CisionScoops reflect original reporting from the Media Research team; if you have a scoop, send it to email@example.com.
- CisionScoop: JP Mangalindan is now the chief tech correspondent for Yahoo! Finance. He was previously the senior tech correspondent.
- CisionScoop: OK! and Star magazines welcomed Michael Gioia as a staff writer, covering entertainment and celebrities. He was most recently the features manager at Playbill.
- Mariano Castillo returned to CNN as the editor of The Row, the unit responsible for reviewing scripts and providing editorial guidance to all CNN Networks. He will also work with CNN Español.
- The Washington Post welcomed Josh Dawsey as its new White House reporter, starting in late November. He previously reported on the White House for POLITICO.
- Gretchen Morgenson will join The Wall Street Journal investigative team as a senior special writer. She starts Nov. 27.
- The new executive editor of news for American Public Media’s Marketplace is Evelyn Larrubia. She previously worked with KPCC-FM in Southern California as managing editor.
- WGN-AM in Chicago has promoted Stephanie Menendez to director of news and operations, previously operations manager, and has been with the station since 2008.
- A number of staffers have accepted buyouts and will exit The Philadelphia Inquirer. h/t Talking Biz News
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
Don't miss an article!