If you are looking to follow new pop culture, fashion, beauty and entertainment journalists on Twitter, then we have the perfect list for you. This week we are looking at the top POPSUGAR staffers on Twitter — contributors excluded — because let’s be honest, there’s never enough pop culture info to keep up with on social. Metrics were pulled on November 10, 2017 and may change overtime.
1. Dawn Davis — Senior Editorial Director — 6,122
2. Chelsea Hassler — Senior Editor, News & Culture — 3,787
3. Hedy Phillips — Living Editor — 3,195
4. Lindsay Miller — News & Culture Director — 3,132
5. Lisa Sugar — President and Editor in Chief — 2,761
6. Lauren Levinson — Senior Editor, PopSugar Beauty — 2,439
7. Kristina Rodulfo — Beauty Editor — 2,284
8. Kate Schweitzer — Editor, PopSugar Moms — 2,243
9. Brittney Stephens — Lead Celebrity Editor — 1,275
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.