The ratings battle among the top news network television shows has always been fierce, but who wins the top spot on social? This week we focus on the top TV network news shows — English and Spanish — on Twitter, and make no mistake, the competition for social clout is just as strong. Metrics were pulled on April 13, 2018 and may change over time.
1. TODAY – NBC Television Network – 4,422,045
2. Good Morning America – ABC Television Network – 3,801,275
3. Nightline – ABC Television Network – 1,401,738
4. World News Tonight with David Muir – ABC Television Network – 1,339,872
5. Primer Impacto – Univision Television Network – 1,081,436
6. PBS NewsHour – PBS – 997,321
7. NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt – NBC Television Network – 958,173
8. Al Rojo Vivo – Telemundo – 869,467
9. Despierta America – Univision Television Network – 835,273
10. Un Nuevo Dia – Telemundo – 467,009
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.