January 11, 2019
/ by Cision Media Research
The New Year has just began, which means that the Super Bowl will be right around the corner. To stay caught up on all things NFL, including news about your fantasy teams, here are the top 10 most influential NFL Network staff members on Twitter. Metrics were pulled on January 11, 2019 and may change over time.
1. Ian Rapoport - Reporter - 1,748,238
2. Rich Eisen - Host - 1,159,512
3. Deion Sanders - Analyst - 1,043,323
4. Kurt Warner - Analyst - 585,966
5. Michael Fabiano - Senior Fantasy Analyst - 499,525
6. Adam Rank - Fantasy Analyst - 424,143
7. Melissa Stark - Host - 410,518
8. Steve Mariucci - Analyst - 379,134
9. Amber Theoharis - Host - 288,352
10. Scott Hanson - Host - 256,493
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-877-297-8912from 8 AM - 5 PM CT