Top 10 Environmental Magazines Followed on Twitter
This list includes the Top 10 Environmental Magazines ranked by the number of Twitter followers. Some publications share a Twitter handle with their parent organization. The rankings are based on Twitter followers as of 2/23/2011.
- PETA’s Animal Times – @peta – 137,577 followers
- Nature Conservancy – @nature_org – 47,697 followers
- National Wildlife – @NWF – 44,050 followers
- All Animals – @Humanesociety – 39,632 followers
- Greenpeace Magazine – @greenpeaceusa – 29,864 followers
- Sierra – @sierra_magazine – 24,416 followers
- Mother Earth News – @motherearthnews – 11,403 followers
- In Brief – @earthjustice – 10,447 followers
- Defenders – @defenders – 10,060 followers
- National Parks – @npca – 9,525 followers
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.