Top 10 Most Influential Wine Bloggers on Twitter
This list includes the most influential wine bloggers on Twitter generated using Klout score. The Twitter handles are maintained by the individual contacts and include bloggers who focus on wine only. Tied scores are broken by number of Twitter followers. This list changes over time as Klout scores update in real-time. These numbers were pulled on August 18, 2011.
- Rick Bakas – Back to Bakas – 75
- Nannette Eaton – Wine Harlots – 72
- William Allen – Simple Hedonisms – 71
- Raelinn Dotty – Wine Ophelia – 69
- Paul Mabray – VinTank Blog – 68
- Grace Hoffman – Cellarmistress’ Cellar Talk – 68
- Ed Thralls – Wine Tonite – 67
- Beau Carufel – Beau’s Barrel Room – 67
- Dezel Quillen – My Vine Spot – 66
- Joe Roberts – 1WineDude – 64
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.