“Fun Fact” Friday — 11/4: Chips Ahoy
Hey Elvis, this one’s for you! There has never been so much cookie consumption in the Viralheat office than since Elvis joined the team. He’s even conned @vishals into including Chips Ahoy in our Costco snack orders. But how many cookies have the rest of us had? Let’s just say the Chips Ahoy boxes start and end their life cycles on his desk…
This week’s featured profile is… Chips Ahoy!
This one time, just for fun, Dewayne decided to put a box of his cookies on the highest shelf in the kitchen cupboard (the height difference between the guys is really what makes this funny — Dewayne is 6’5″ and Elvis is 5’8″). First, there was minor panic (*cough*Elvis…) followed by the rest of the office laughing hysterically at said panic once the box was located.(P.S. If you’d like to talk cookies with Elvis, feel free to chat with him on Twitter! @type_e)
So here’s a quick look at the social media activity about the brand over the past week:
- Over the past 7 days, there have more than 3,234 mentions posted about Chips Ahoy across the social Web.
- There were 2,661 unique authors on Twitter with a total potential impact of 212,736 people.
- Looks like Elvis shares his sentiment with the majority of those talking about the brand, with 70% of mentions on Twitter expressing positive sentiment, 15% neutral and 15% negative… On Facebook, 81% of mentions were positive, 9.5% were neutral and 9.5% were negative.
- The top influencers by impact on Twitter include @stoolpresidente, @angievinez, @momfuse and @daniecetracey based on number of followers.
- @viralheat identified 1,129 leads with its Human Intent feature.
- On Twitter, 12% of mentions were RTs and the top day for posting was Wednesday.
- Here are some Chips Ahoy-mentioning tweets, just for fun:
Are you, or someone you know, a fellow cookie-addict? What’s your favorite kind?
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.