PR Wins, Moves & Other News
This is a guest post from Lisa M. Larranaga, Research Development Coordinator at Cision.
Today brings the launch of our newest feature at CisionBlog: PR Wins, Moves & Other News. Here we will share – you got it! – staff shuffles, accolades and other details on the happenings at the offices of your PR friends and competitors.
For the time being, you can expect it to appear every other Wednesday, but that could increase if we receive large numbers of submissions.
Without further ado, here is the latest news:
- Weber Shandwick is providing crisis management services to Liberty Mutual Insurance as it launches a new commercial lead umbrella policy to its holders. Weber Shandwick has offices in 81 countries and includes specialized services such as digital and social media, advocacy advertising, market research and corporate responsibility. They are available on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- California-based Bolt Public Relations opened a Raleigh, N.C., office. The new office is located at 743 W Johnson St., suite E, and is available by phone at 919-881-7922. The PR and social media management agency also brought on account executive Carrie Riggin, who has past experience at Howard, Merrell & Partners, O’Keeffe & Company and The Brooks Group. Bolt Public Relations also brought on new clients, including Christophe Salon Newport Beach and Grey Lee Designs. Bolt PR is available on Twitter, Google Plus and Facebook. Bolt also has an office in Dana Point, Calif.
- Katy Thomas has joined Mile 9 Agency as an account executive. Thomas is an agency veteran and has worked at KSL Media and Rogers & Cowan. She will oversee campaign development and execution, and expand the agency’s integrated marketing services and new business development. Mile 9 Agency is based in California and is available on Facebook.
- New Jersey-based Steinreich Communications has been appointed as the city of Jerusalem’s agency of record. In late 2011, they were one of five firms chosen to participate in the bidding process for Israel’s largest city. The cultural and tourist promotional campaign they presented was rewarded with an 18-month contract. They will focus on calendar events such as the Jerusalem Marathon, Ice Festival and Light Festival. Steinreich is available on Facebook.
- Vanessa McDonald has been named vice president, marketing communications, at NATIONAL Public Relations. She is based in their Toronto office after working for Ballou PR and Capgemini. NATIONAL is located in Canada with offices in Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Halifax, Saint John, New York and London. NATIONAL is available on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.