August 20, 2012
/ by Cision Contributor
Shiny and new yes, Pinterest has caught the eye of many a marketer looking to extend the reach of their brand online. Having shattered the record of the fastest adopted social media platform in history, there are over 250 brands on Pinterest showing off their retail items and services. We’ve already established how important social media marketing is to your brand – so we’re sharing some of our favorite marketing and PR gurus who are doing it right on Pinterest (and giving away great tips for your biz!):
11) Edelman Digital – The digital and social marketing arm of Edelman PR Worldwide makes sure all of their boards are digital related, from digital motivation, to digital infographics and clients who are ‘thinking digital.’
10) The Content Factory – Content writers extraordinaire, with a side of super savvy social media marketing expertise and online PR connections for businesses of all sizes.
9) Ragan’s PR Daily – All PR news, all the time, including YouTube video interviews with experts pinned to their boards for easy viewing.
8) New Media Expo – Event news and conversation from New Media Expo (formerly BlogWorld). See who’s behind the conference, upcoming speakers and recaps of sessions you may have missed.
7) Marketing Land – Social media marketing, email marketing, trends in mobile marketing and more. Sister site of Search Engine Land.
6) Econsultancy – Publishes independent research, analysis and advice on digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, SEO, mobile and tech for business.
5) Mashable – A literal mash-up of the web’s greatest news and pins on Pinterest – tech and gadgets, infographics, humor, culture plus everything digital and nerdy.
4) MarketingProfs – A long time Vocus favorite. Marketing inspiration, humor, fails and essentials for B2B and B2C marketing.
3) Social Media Club – The world’s largest organization of social media professionals, sharing social media resources and silly geek stuff.
2) The Publicity Hound – Joan Stewarts “50 Tips for Free Publicity” board is an awesome idea – taking the best quotes from her blogs over the years, transforming them into photos with a link back to the blog. Functional and fun.
1) Vocus – Yes, we’re on Pinterest (there are several PRWeb boards to check out) and we’re shiny and cool. We’ve got original infographics, photos of our team, case studies visualized and other fun stuff.
What are some of your favorite pinboards on Pinterest? Share them with us in the comments section below!
(Photo Credit: Flickr Creative Commons – net_efekt)
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-312-922-2400from 8 AM - 5 PM CT