PR Wins, Moves & Other News
We had a lot of excitement in our office this week with Heidi Sullivan’s 40-under-40 honor from PRWeek and my first week taking over as social media manager (visit me at @cision, on Facebook & Google+!). So much excitement that we’re posting our bi-weekly PR Wins, Moves & Other News column late. Please forgive us.
Without further ado, here is our roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- Adam Hirsch has joined Edelman as its SVP of emerging media and technology, effective Aug. 6. He previously was chief digital officer at DoSomething.org and before that, COO of Mashable. In other news at Edelman, general manager of consumer marketing practice Adrienne Hayes made PRWeek’s 40 under 40 list, and Edelman Middle East and Africa appointed Omar Quirem as director and Simon Buerk as regional director.
- Matt Kelly has joined the Social@Ogilvy team and is starting Aug. 6. He previously was a freelance social business consultant and before that, Digital Associate at Weber Shandwick.
- BLAZE PR has added RingPlus to its client list and will be spearheading its promotion campaign. RingPlus is a new cell phone service which integrates social media nad customized services. BLAZE will focus on consumer education and social media.
- Technology journalist Kim Hart joins Neustar as director of corporate communications. She will start in her new position Aug. 6 and will lead media relations and public policy communications
- The chic design of marketing communications firm Off Madison Ave. was featured in The Office Stylist along with an interview. The office is an urban-style loft with authentic NYC phone booths and much more.
If you have content for PR Wins, Moves & Other News, e-mail prwins.us (at) cision.com.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.