PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News
This is a guest post from Sam George, intern on Cision’s social media team.
Here is our roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- The #1 ski area in the Southeast, Snowshoe Mountain Resort, announced David Dekema as new director of marketing and sales. Dekema has more than 20 years of marketing experience, and has held several executive management positions at large and small companies in the resort, hospitality and Internet industries.
- Riverside Pediatric Group, Northern New Jersey’s premiere pediatric group renowned for offering the longest hours of any pediatric practice in the country, has chosen CPR Strategic Marketing Communications to promote its free prenatal classes for mothers delivering at hospitals in the northern New Jersey metro area.
- Sara Dever is the new addition to the Atlanta-based PR and marketing communications agency Cookerly Public Relations. Dever interned for Cookerly Public Relations prior to graduating from the University of Georgia with a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.
- ComPsych announced the addition of a number of new customers to its roster of more than 17,000 existing clients, including such organizations as AAA Club Partners, Anschutz Entertainment Group and CGGVeritas. The new contracts represent almost $15 million in new revenue for ComPsych, and are part of more than 900 new customers added to the company’s roster in 2012.
- Under the leadership of president Christal Jordan, boutique PR agency Enchanted secured national media exposure, hosted red carpets and created national campaigns for an array of clients, including TLC’s Chilli and Show Me the Way Foundation.
If you have content for PR Wins, Moves & Other News, e-mail prwins.us (at) cision.com.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.