PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News
This is a guest post from Sam George, intern on Cision’s social media team.
Here is our roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points.
- Arketi was recognized for its exceptional work in B2B PR and marketing, earning 13 awards at the 2012 PRSA|GA Phoenix Awards Celebration. Also at Arketi, principal Mike Neumeier was added to the board of directors of Atlanta-based Techbridge. Neumeier is Accredited in Public Relations (APR) and has received more than 75 industry awards.
- Brian Israel has joined Beehive PR as account director, and Tiffany Jackson as account coordinator. Israel has more than 16 years of experience in brand and project management, as well as design, digital and print communications. Israel will serve as the day-to-day account lead for clients. Jackson was previously marketing manager for Cynthia Rae Boutique. At Beehive, she supports the agency’s traditional and social media research, monitoring and analysis, media and blogger relations.
- Miller PR has announced two key executive promotions and continued expansion of the agency with new senior vice president Jenny Wong, following her leadership and growth of the company’s Digital Entertainment division. Mark Lindsey has been promoted to account supervisor in technology after successfully leading two brand campaigns in 2012. Eddie Garcia joins the Miller PR team from Cohen & Wolfe as an account supervisor specializing in Consumer PR.
- Neff Associates, a Philadelphia-based marketing firm that provides services in the areas of advertising branding, public relations and social media, celebrated its 25 year anniversary on Dec. 11. Founded by David Neff, the company currently services Hutchinson Plumbing Heating Cooling, REX 1516, Wurzak Hotel Group and more.
- STRATACACHE announced Stephen Choi as senior vice president of Asia- Pacific – a newly created role to meet the growing demand for STRATACACHE technologies in the region. Choi will be responsible for overseeing the sales, marketing and operations in the region – including China, Japan Korea and India. Choi previously served as vice president of business development since April 2008.
- Catapult PR-IR has been retained by BlogFrog as its agency of record. The continued relationship comes after the successful launch of BlogFrog’s influencer marketing platform and its flagship product that serves both influencers and brands. “Catapult’s knowledge and experience in the social media and software industries were key factors in our PR agency selection process,” said Holly Hamann, CMO and co-founder of BlogFrog.
- Cookerly Public Relations has announced the promotion of Kate Grusich to account supervisor. In this new role, Grusich will lead strategic and tactical planning, message development and media relations services for the agency’s client base. Grusich has more than a decade of experience in the communications industry and has led social media and media relations campaigns for clients across a variety of industries.
- Metropolitan Group (MG) has named current president and founder Eric Friedenwald-Fishman principal and senior executive vice president of the group, and announced Laura K. Lee Dellinger as the new President. Friedenwald-Fishman will expand his focus on creative direction for clients and expanding the agency’s social change thought leadership work. Lee Dellinger has been with MG for more than 16 years.
- Newlink Group, a multi-disciplinary integrated consulting firm, has appointed Ian McCluskey as vice president, reputation management/public affairs for Newlink Communications. In his new position, McCluskey will be responsible for consolidating and growing the reputation management/public affairs practice for the company, both domestically and across the Americas.
- Ink Link Marketing, Conversation, IGT Media Holdings, and Trend Influence have all teamed up with Buffet Inc. to help in the restructuring of its marketing agency lineup to feature new organizations. This includes creating an integrated calendar with complimentary public relations, promotional tie-ins and events.
If you have content for PR Wins, Moves & Other News, e-mail prwins.us (at) cision.com.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.