PR & Marketing Wins, Moves and other News
This is a guest post from Sam George, intern on Cision’s social media team.
Here is our roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points.
- Davies, a national strategic communication and grassroots firm, was awarded PR News’ “Top Places to Work in PR” at the recent PR People Awards ceremonies held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. PR News cited Davies unique staff development program “Best Start,” which fosters employee development through testing and identifying and developing unique skill sets. Earlier this month Davies were awarded a PRism for outstanding achievements in community relations, recognizing their work for independent power producer GenOn Energy. Davies also garnered PRSA-LA’s Award of Excellence in the Public Affairs category for its work for Rosemont Copper in Tucson, Ariz.
- BOLD Communications Group is merged with Pearson DeBoer Creative Solutions to expand its offerings. BOLD will maintain its Charleston, S.C., office in addition to the former office of PDCS in Salisbury, N.C. Both offices will provide public relations, corporate media and video production, graphic design, advertising and website development, event management and social media messaging.
- Senior writer Lauren Emmett joined Rubenstein Public Relations this month, where she will contribute her writing and editing skills to both the agency and new business team. Emmett was formerly with Hunter Public Relations and has experience in public relations, social media and crisis communications.
- Visible Productions has changed its name to Visual Health Solutions to reflect its expanding suite of solutions for improving clinical knowledge and patient education. The 15-year-old multimedia communications company offers services to clients including The Dr. Oz Show, Cleveland Clinic, American Medical Association and Pfizer.
- David James Group has upped its staff to include Joshua Agusti, Kelly Janowski, Jenifer Bystry and Cheryl Peaslee to its group as content management specialist; PR and social media manager; account director, client services; and art director, respectively. The B2B marketing agency offers services including brand building, interactive, social media and public relations.
If you have content for PR Wins, Moves & Other News, e-mail prwins.us (at) cision.com
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.