Top 10 Esquire Journalists on Twitter
This list includes the top 10 journalists at Esquire magazine followed on Twitter. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research. This list is ranked by the number of Twitter followers as of January 24, 2013.
- Ted Allen – Contributing Editor – 64,264
- Sloane Crosley – Writer – 53,465
- Chris Jones – Writer at Large – 14,594
- A.J. Jacobs – Editor at Large – 11,278
- Scott Raab – Writer at Large – 8,853
- Andy Langer – Music Contributing Editor – 8,460
- Nick Sullivan – Fashion Director – 8,311
- David Wondrich – Drinks Correspondent – 7,198
- Evan Benn – Online Beer Columnist – 6,926
- Mike Nizza – Digital Editor – 6,917
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.