Top 10 Women’s Health Journalists on Twitter
This list includes the top 10 journalists at Women’s Health magazine on Twitter. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled on September 19, 2013.
- Amy Keller Laird – Executive Editor – 10,850
- Jen Ator – Senior Fitness Editor – 7,691
- Michele Promaulayko – Vice President & Editor in Chief – 5,137
- Renee Loux – Columnist – 2,940
- Jill Percia – Beauty Editor – 1,737
- Molly Nover-Baker – Beauty Director – 1,718
- Thea Palad – Senior Fashion Editor – 806
- Faye Brennan – Associate Editor – 737
- Lisa Bain – Executive Editor – 572
- Sascha de Gersdorff – Features Editor – 501
[Image courtesy of www.facebook.com/womenshealthmagazine]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.