14 Reasons Why You Can’t Miss Demand Success 2014
Demand Success, on June 5-6 in Washington, DC, is the must-attend marketing and PR conference of the year. You’ll have the opportunity to hear from and speak with thought leaders in the industry; network with potential collaborators and customers; and enjoy the tourist attractions in the nearby area.
If you aren’t sure you should attend Demand Success, these 14 reasons should convince you that you can’t afford to miss it:
1. Keynotes. Hear from Randi Zuckerberg, former Facebook marketing lead and author of Dot Complicated; Avinash Kaushik, Google’s Digital Marketing Evangelist; Adrian Grenier, actor from the HBO show Entourage and co-founder of SHFT; and Judy Smith, world-renowned crisis communicator and inspiration of the hit TV show Scandal.
2. Thought leaders. Gain insights from people like Ann Handley, co-author of Content Rules; Chris Brogan, New York Times bestselling author of new book The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth; and Laura Ries, author of Visual Hammer.
3. Marketing intelligence. Pick the brains of leading marketing and PR experts like Shonali Burke and Richard Binhammer to learn how to generate more leads and build a stronger brand.
4. Tech and social media giants. Hear from Google’s Avinash Kaushik, Twitter’s Sebastian Turner and Karen Wickre, and Hootsuite’s Sandy Pell.
5. Personalized tracks. We have three tracks: marketing, PR, and social media. Focus on one track or pick from all three.
6. Real-world brands. Learn from the experiences of brands such as NASA 360 and AAA. They’ll share how to turn branded content into captivating, shareable experiences as well as how to measure PR.
7. Party. No one will outright say it, but we have what we consider to be the best industry reception in the business. Register for Demand Success and join us at our reception Thursday evening at the Gaylord’s RiverView Terrace.
8. Future forecasting. Learn how content marketing is changing with our Content Marketing Panel. They’ll answer questions about content shock and the role visual media plays in the new content marketing dynamic.
9. Ignite. Buckle up for a rapid-fire introduction to nine thought leaders who will share nine ideas about the future of PR, marketing, and social media in only 45 minutes.
10. Networking. Meet potential customers and collaborators as you interact with other business owners, directors of marketing and chief marketing officers.
11. Hands-on-training. (Vocus customers only) Learn tricks and techniques to power your Vocus software during our pre-training day on June 4.
12. Location. We’re back at the scenic Gaylord situated on the National Harbor waterfront.
13. Tourist Attractions. With the conference ending mid-day on Friday, you’ll have time to explore historic Old Town Alexandria and Washington, DC, which are easily accessible. You also can visit the new Ferris wheel; it opens this month and is within walking distance of Demand Success.
14. ROI. Your return on investment for this powerful combination of knowledge, insights and networking will be huge!
Convinced? Register to attend Demand Success today!
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.