Top 10 Travel Journalists in New York State
This list includes the most influential travel journalists in New York State on Twitter, ranked by number of Twitter followers. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled May 21, 2014.
- Seth Kugel — The New York Times — 393,325
- Dan Saltzstein — The New York Times — 12,926
- Stephanie Rosenbloom — The New York Times — 10,772
- Sara Clemence — The Wall Street Journal — 3,594
- Tom Beer — Newsday — 3,181
- Laura Begley Bloom — Yahoo! Travel — 3,086
- Monica Drake — The New York Times – 2,222
- Catherine Roberts — Rochester Democrat and Chronicle — 1,541
- Andrea Petersen — The Wall Street Journal — 1,378
- Charisse Jones — USA Today — 770
Download our free Travel & Tourism Pitching Kit. And if you’re in the Chicago area and would like to learn pitching tips from travel influencers in-person, register for our free event—Behind the Story: Travel Influencer Breakfast Panel—to be held Friday, May 30.
Image by Drew Coffman, courtesy of Flickr
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.