Top Ten Seventeen Journalists On Twitter
This list includes the most influential contacts at Seventeen Magazine on Twitter, ranked by number of followers. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research, but this list changes over time as Twitter followers update in real-time. Ties have been broken by Klout score. All numbers were pulled August 20, 2014.
- Ann Shoket – Editor in Chief – 25,800
- Gina Kelly – Fashion Director – 1,685
- Yesenia Almonte – Beauty Director – 1,153
- Jasmine Snow – Senior Fashion Editor – 1,402
- Ariel Nagi – Web Editor – 1,038
- Lindsay Schallon – Features Editor – 1,005
- Amanda Elser – Beauty Editor – 914
- Elizabeth Denton – Web Editor – 797
- Betsy Fast – Site Director – 711
- Alexandra Abel – Assistant Editor – 711
[Image courtesy of Facebook.]
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.