MediaPulse | A Weekly Media Round-Up
Here’s what you may have missed this week:
- Facebook is in talks to host content from top publishers (NYTimes).
- More on BuzzFeed’s controversial New York tax credits (Capital New York).
- HBO and Vice announce expanded partnership (FishBowlLA).
- More details emerge on The Jinx‘s Robert Durst (New York Post).
- The 2015 Public Radio March Madness Bracket heats up (KPCC).
- The new White House briefing room seating chart released (USAToday).
- Hilary Clinton jokes about relationship with the press (TIME).
- Meerkat made a splash at SXSW, already has competition (Adweek).
- Partnership between The New York Times and PBS NewsHour announced (NYT Press Room).
- Senator Ted Cruz announces presidential candidacy via Twitter (FoxNews).
I'm running for President and I hope to earn your support! pic.twitter.com/0UTqaIoytP
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) March 23, 2015
Image courtesy of William Clifford on Flickr
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.