May 20, 2015
/ by Cision Staff
If you’re in that Go Go Gadget mode, trying to be four places at once, it can be hard to keep your head on straight. When life ramps up but you want to stay in the know when it comes to local news, follow your local affiliates on Facebook! This allows you to catch the biggest headlines while on the go. This list includes the Top 10 ABC affiliate stations on Facebook, ranked by number “Likes.” Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled May 20, 2015.
1. KABC-TV – ABC7 Glendale, CA – 1,466,473
Photo courtesy of KABC’s Facebook page.
2. WABC-TV – Channel 7 New York, NY – 1,236,306
Image courtesy of WABC’s Facebook page.
3. WLS-TV – ABC 7 Chicago, IL – 1,109,827
Image courtesy of WLS’s Facebook page.
4. KTRK-TV – ABC 13 Houston, TX – 721,218
Image courtesy of KTRK’s Facebook page.
5. WPVI-TV – 6ABC Philadelphia, PA – 629,521
Image courtesy of WPVI’s Facebook page.
6. WSB-TV – Channel 2 Atlanta, GA – 621,525
Image courtesy of WSB’s Facebook page.
7. KGO-TV – ABC 7 San Francisco, CA – 584,514
Image courtesy of KGO’s Facebook page.
8. WCVB-TV – Channel 5 Boston, MA – 496,509
Image courtesy of WCVB’s Facebook page.
9. KNXV-TV – ABC15 Phoenix, AZ – 456,513
Image courtesy of KNXV’s Facebook page.
10. WFAA-TV – Channel 8 Dallas, TX – 402,640
Image courtesy of WFAA’s Facebook page.
[Feature image courtesy of RiyAdh – M!s$ on Flickr.]
Want more updates like this one? Subscribe to our daily or weekly emails now!
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-312-922-2400from 8 AM - 5 PM CT