Top 10 WhoWhatWear.com Staffers on Instagram
Just because Fashion Week has ended in New York and London doesn’t mean you should keep your eyes off the runway. After all, Fashion Week Milan kicks off today and next week it’s Fashion Week Paris. This week we bring you the top WhoWhatWear.com staffers on Instagram to keep you looking your best and basically so sexy it hurts! Using Cision’s database, we have compiled the list below based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled September 23, 2015.
1. Hillary Kerr – Co-Founder & Co-CEO – 48,393
2. Alex Taylor – VP, Digital Strategy & Content – 14,079
3. Kat Collings – Editorial Director – 12,214
4. Bobby Schuessler – Senior Fashion Editor – 1,964
5. Michelle Scanga – Editor – 1,719
6. Michelle Plantan –Social Media Director & Content Strategist – 1,655
Just another normal day at the office chez @HillaryKerr, taking photos of pizza and stuff. 💁🏼 Ps if you’re into delicious food and that sort of thing, follow her takeover of @infatuation @infatuation_la tomorrow for some primo resto recommendations in LA. #ThingsYouSeeInHillaryKerrsOffice 📷 @carsonines
7. Meghan Blalock – Managing Editor – 1,582
Saved the best for last: a free evening wandering the Marais, taking wine, cheese, and gelato. Au revoir #Paris! Mon cœur t’appartient. 💗🗼 A photo posted by Meghan Blalock (@megbeebee) on
8. Kat Winick – Social Media Manager – 1,215
9. Nicole Akhtarzad – Associate Market Editor – 1,116
10. Nicole Kliest – Style Director – 833
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.