The Outline Adds Staff to Prepare for Fall Launch
The Outline is gearing up for its launch this fall covering politics, culture and technology told through video, audio and interactive web features. They have hired a number of new staffers, including:
- Joshua Topolsky as founder and editor in chief who was previously editor and chief digital content officer with Bloomberg.
- Adrianne Jeffries as senior editor who was previously managing editor for VICE Motherboard.
- Aaron Edwards as senior editor who was previously lead news curation editor for BuzzFeed.
- Leah Finnegan as senior editor who was previously managing news editor for Genius.com.
- Jordan Oplinger as executive producer who was previously director of video for Reddit.
- John Lagomarsino as audio director who was previously studio director for Mic.
- Bill Disney as executive producer who was previously head of video for Genius.com.
Follow The Outline on Twitter.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.