New Appointments at New York Post
The New York Post has named several staff members to new positions.
- David Kaufman is co-editor in chief of the Post’s Alexa Magazine, overseeing culture, lifestyle and real estate. He remains editor of the paper’s travel home and real estate sections.
- Serena French co-edits Alexa Magazine alongside Kaufman, overseeing fashion. She continues as fashion editor.
- Juan Rodriguez, previously assistant managing editor, is editor for Mondays.
- Rick Eng serves as editor of morning editions from Sunday through Thursday. He was previously a news editor.
- Susan Hopkins is night editor, also up from news editor.
- Holly Sanders Ware is deputy web editor, previously deputy business editor.
Follow the New York Post’s breaking news and features on Twitter.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.