Former POLITICOs Launch Axios
Axios is gearing up for its 2017 debut with a masthead of seasoned talent. Founders Jim VandeHei, a POLITICO co-founder, and Mike Allen, another POLITICO alum, aim to deliver viral, trustworthy content covering politics, business, technology and media trends. Rounding out the staff are:
- Editor Nicholas Johnston, previously managing editor at Bloomberg
- Business editor Daniel Primack, veteran of Fortune and Reuters
- Technology Editor Kim Hart, former writer and editor at POLITICO, The Hill, and The Washington Post, among others
- Healthcare editor David Nather, most recently with Boston Globe’s STAT, previously at POLITICO Pro and Bloomberg BGov
- National political correspondent Jonathan Swan, most recently national political reporter at The Hill
- News desk editor Justin Green, previously with Independent Journal Review
- Healthcare reporter Caitlin Owens, former staff reporter at Morning Consult and National Journal
- Technology writer David McCabe, most recently with The Hill’s Briefing Room
Follow Axios on Twitter.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.