New Roles for Tampa Bay Times Staff
New roles and responsibilities have been assigned for the staff at Tampa Bay Times.
- Graham Brink has been named assistant managing editor overseeing metro, state, and business news. He previously was the metro editor since 2014, when he joined the publication.
- Boyzell Hosey was appointed to an assistant managing editor position overseeing photography and multimedia. He previously was the director of photography and multimedia since 2006. He joined the Times as a photojournalist in 1998.
- Stephanie Hayes has been named features editor. She most recently was the arts and entertainment editor since 2015. Haynes joined the Tampa Bay Times as a features reporter in 2003.
- Amy Hollyfield is now the deputy managing editor overseeing features, lifestyle, and politics. She previously served as deputy managing editor overseeing politics and business since 2014.
- Michael LaForgia has been named investigations editor. He was previously an investigative reporter since 2012.
- Adam Playford is now the deputy investigations editor for the publication. He previously served as the director overseeing data and digital enterprise for the Tampa Bay Times since 2015.
- Alexandra Zayas has been named enterprise editor. She previous was a reporter for the Tampa Bay Times since 2005.
For more news from Tampa Bay, “Like” the Times on Facebook.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.