CisionScoop at Interview Magazine, Additions to CNNMoney and TIME, and More Media Updates
Cision’s research department makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! Here are the latest moves to keep your media lists up to date and on point. All CisionScoops reflect original reporting from the Media Research team; if you have a scoop, send it to email@example.com.
- CisionScoop: Interview Magazine has named Austen Tosone as its new assistant editor. She previously served as assistant editor of Nylon, and has written for The Barnard Bulletin, New York Magazine, Free People, and Cosmopolitan.
- On October 30, Molly Ball will start as a national political correspondent for TIME. This comes after serving as a staff writer for The Atlantic for six years.
- Lydia DePillis left The Houston Chronicle, where she served as a business reporter, and is now reporting on economics at CNNMoney. DePillis has also previously served as a reporter for The Washington Post’s Wonkblog, The New Republic, and Washington City Paper. h/t Talking Biz News
- The Washington Post has promoted reporter Matea Gold to political enterprise editor. Gold has been reporting on money and politics for WP for over four years.
- Mitchell Sunderland is no longer a staff writer with Broadly, VICE’s female-centric channel. Sunderland was with Broadly for two years, and with VICE for four years.
- The Intercept has tapped Aída Chávez as one of its political reporters based in Washington, D.C. Prior to The Intercept, she was a reporter for The Hill and Cronkite News – Arizona PBS.
- In a heartfelt message, Delilah Rene-Ortega has announced that she will be taking a leave of absence from her show on Premiere Radio Network. The network will re-run recent shows while she is away.
- After just shy of three years, Karin Movesian has resigned as news director of KSDK, an NBC network affiliate in St. Louis, Missouri.
- On September 27, Shareina Chandler, Leeya Jackson, and Amalia Nicholson premiered Borrowed Interest, a podcast by three women of color in the advertising industry speaking on workplace equality and equity in the ad industry.
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.