Cision Announces New Software Release
Improved CisionPoint features help brands amplify content across social channels and uncover social influencers
CHICAGO, October 25, 2013 Cision has deployed a new global release of its CisionPoint software that focuses on helping organizations find social influencers and amplify their content more effectively on social media channels and through mobile devices.
“Having the ability to quickly and easily connect with social influencers who are talking about specific topics is core to helping brands tell their stories,” said Peter Granat, CEO. “The new version of CisionPoint not only helps users identify and engage with influencers, but it also simplifies the content sharing process and improves content visibility.”
New features include:
- Influencer Search, which enables CisionPoint users to search millions of real-time tweets to identify top influencers around the world writing about specific subjects
- Enhanced mobile support of social newsrooms, using responsive design and optimizing the user experience on any device
- Improved news site functionality, making it easier for influencers to search and subscribe to news and other branded content by keyword, industry or company
- New Twitter sharing options in social newsrooms that enable Twitter Cards, allowing users to provide story summaries and multimedia within tweets
- GaggleAMP integration in Cision s Content Marketing Suite, increasing the reach of branded content by leveraging employees, partners, customers and fans to share the company s social media messages
“With branded content at the center of today s PR and marketing campaigns, these software developments further our commitment to amplifying our clients stories worldwide,” said Granat.
The new update also features a complete redesign of the Cision news site, giving more than 7,000 newsrooms, stories and social media releases a fresh look and feel.
For more information about CisionPoint, visit cision.com
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today s communications, social media and content marketing professionals. Offering the industry s most comprehensive PR and social software, rich analytics and a Global Insights team, Cision enables clients to improve their marketing and strengthen data-driven decision making. Cision also represents the Gorkana Group, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact brands. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision has over 100,000 customers worldwide and maintains offices in Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Finland and China. For more information, visit www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.
For More Information:
SVP, Global Marketing