The Cision Media Research Team maintains a database of more than 1.6 million records, including social influencers, traditional media contacts, outlets and opportunities. We collect and maintain the latest contact and pitching information of bloggers and journalists who can spread your message, broaden your campaign and help you build relationships with the people who matter. Follow us at @Media_Moves
CisionScoops at Los Angeles Daily News & WFAA-TV, Promotions at CNN & TheWrap.com, Plus New Podcast Launch
CisionScoops at Bio/Pharmaceutical Outsourcing Report & Maine Media Collective, Additions at NYT and Departure at BuzzFeed
CisionScoops at Scientific American and Hearst, Addition at Washington Post, Departure from Bloomberg News
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Mar 16, 2018 CisionScoops at Newsday, Rachael Ray Every Day, & CultureBanx, Move at CNN, New Hire at Vanity Fair
- Mar 15, 2018 CisionScoops at Los Angeles Daily News & WFAA-TV, Promotions at CNN & TheWrap.com, Plus New Podcast Launch
- Mar 15, 2018 Be a Better Storyteller: 7 Public Speaking Tips You Can Apply to Your Writing
- Mar 14, 2018 CisionScoops at Men’s Health and Dark Reading, Promotions at WSJ, New goop Podcast
- Mar 14, 2018 6 Tips for Marketers on St. Patrick’s Day
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.