Paving the way for a successful comms strategy in 2021
Once again, Cision and PRWeek have partnered together to shed light on the challenges and opportunities within the ever-changing communications industry through our annual Global Comms Report.
Over the years, the comms function within the C-suite and across organizations has evolved tremendously, and we believe that by documenting the progress our industry is making – along with the changes that still need to take place – we can ensure the industry is heading in the right direction.
Now it’s time to discuss the findings and how the PR industry is responding and rising to new expectations – all while becoming more influential and setting the stage for how the discipline will be practiced – and perceived – for years to come.
Join us for Global Comms 2021: The Right Impressionas we share exclusive survey results from the 2021 Global Comms Report, what they mean for you and how you can apply them to your own strategy – both immediately and long-term.
During this hour, we discuss topics including:
- PR’s rise as a powerful C-suite voice
- The increasing call for real-time data and analysis – and how to answer that call
- New and emerging tools and technology - and how to take advantage of them
- The growing focus on content and influencers to influence audience behavior
- Jay Webster, Chief Product Officer, Cision
- Gideon Fidelzeid, Managing Editor, PRWeek
- Brent Diggins, Partner & MD, Allison + Partners
- Emily Horn, Director of Corporate Communications, HP