If PR pros want to regain the budgets that have shifted to paid and owned, and elevate the reputation of the profession, they need to change and adopt new practices that will get communications back to its strategic, proactive roots.
They need to move away from "PR" and move toward Earned Media Management, a holistic discipline rooted in smart, targeted, measured communications outcomes.
Pros are already making this shift, and they'll share their stories on this special broadcast. Hosted by best-selling author and Hall of Fame keynote speaker Jay Baer, you'll learn about modern communications best practices from these top leaders:
- Marcy Cohen – Vice President Digital Communications at Mastercard
- Lauren Lawson-Zilai – Senior Director of Public Relations at Goodwill Industries International
- Nikki Wheeler – Senior Director, Media Relations at CenturyLink
- Elizabeth Rector – Head of Brand & Reputation Intelligence at Cisco Systems
Learn all about:
- How top communications leaders are adding targeting and specificity to their outreach
- How they are changing who and how they hire
- How they are changing their reporting and key metrics
- And so much more
If you're using a 2017 playbook to do 2019 public relations, media relations, or corporate communications, you are behind the curve.
Tune in for this special broadcast, produced by Cision, and get out in front.
Meet Our Expert Speaker:
Founder of Convince & Convert
Jay Baer helps businesses clone their customers. He has created five multi-million dollar companies, and is a 7th-generation entrepreneur. He is the President of Convince & Convert, a consulting firm that helps the world's most iconic brands like The United Nations, Nike, 3M, and Oracle use technology to win new customers, and keep the customers they've already earned. A New York Times best-selling author of five books and keynote speaker, Jay is also the host of the award-winning Social Pros podcast.